At Mohawk Dental, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That is why the entire team at our Sparta New Jersey dental practice is committed to providing the highest quality family and cosmetic dentistry.
Leveraging the latest technology, we create results that change how you look and feel. Whether you need a routine checkup or a complete cosmetic makeover, we offer a wide variety of procedures to uniquely fit your needs. In addition, our friendly staff ensures your visit is satisfying and comfortable. If you are searching for a new dentist in the Sparta area – look no further! Contact us today at (973) 729-3700.
We invite you to look around our site to see how we can be an integral part of your dental care. We know that the first step towards a beautiful smile begins with selecting a dentist that you can rely on. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions.
Your first visit, and every visit thereafter, is all about you your comfort, your happiness, and your dental health.
Your first visit at Mohawk Dental includes:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms.
- Necessary X-rays of your teeth.
- A comprehensive oral exam to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy, as well as a periodontal screening for periodontal disease.
- In many cases, we will also be able to clean and polish your teeth at your first visit. However, if gum disease is discovered or if you have mouth pain that needs to be addressed immediately, we may need to schedule your cleaning on a second visit.
For your convenience we offer New Patient Forms that can be filled out directly on our website.
Once we have reviewed your Medical & Dental Health History and a dentist has completed your dental exam, your dentist will provide you with a dental consultation and information about any additional dental treatments you, or your child, may need. The staff at Mohawk Dental welcomes any questions you may have and are always available to listen to your concerns.
Bring your smile; but also remember to bring these things with you to your first dental appointment:
- Completed Medical & Dental Health History Form
- Your Dental Insurance Card
- Any previous X-rays (digital copies preferred)
- Name and phone number of your primary physician
Be sure to mention any need for premedication prior to your appointment.
Make an appointment today: