Call us: (973) 729-3700

Records Request

Requesting Records for a current or former patient

Mohawk Dental / Records Request

If you work for a General Dentist or a Pediatric Dentist and we did not refer our patient to you for treatment – your patient must request their records or X-rays to be sent to your office themselves. You cannot request records or X-rays on their behalf. Please tell the patient to call our office at (973) 729-3700 or to email us at to request a Records Release.

Thank you for your understanding.

Back to Top
Call NowX