Our dentists are in-network providers with nearly all of the major dental insurances. As a courtesy, we will gladly submit your claims to your dental insurance, regardless of whether we are in-network or not. We do not accept Medicaid or any DMO (managed) dental plans. Please verify that your insurance is a PPO and not DMO prior to your first appointment. Medicare does not cover dental procedures performed in our office. However, dental coverage is available through AARP or United Concordia.
We are preferred in-network providers for the following insurance plans:
- AARP Dental Insurance Plan (Delta Dental Premier)
- Aetna PPO Network
- Ameritas Dental PPO Network
- Assurant PPO Network
- Cigna Dental PPO Network
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dental Network of America (Preferred Network)
- Guardian PPO Network
- MetLife Preferred Dentist Program (PDP)
- Tricare Dental Program (MetLife)
- Principal Financial Group PPO Plan
- United Healthcare PPO Network
Don’t see your insurance listed here? It’s possible that we’re in-network but your insurance goes by a different name. The best way to check is to visit your insurance website and use their “find a dentist” tool.